Sunday, January 20, 2013

Common Core- Writing Opinions All Year Long!!!!

Happy Sunday & 3 Day Weekend!!! 

I'm so excited to share my Common Core- Writing Opinions All Year Long packet with you! It includes graphic organizers that can be used for organizing ideas for any opinion piece, 40+ opinion writing prompt sheets for the entire year {all major holidays, seasons, etc.}, opinion writing task cards, editing checklists, and reflection sheets. 

This is my favorite writing genre to teach!! I can't wait to hear all of the opinions my little writers will have to share!

For more info about my opinion packet, click {here}!
 
  Of course, I have a few little freebies for you from this packet!
 
Download these opinion freebies{here}!!! 

I also bundled all of my writing sets {narrative, informational, opinion} to give you a discounted price & to make it easier for you to purchase/download! It's loaded full of  Common Core writing resources that are easy to implement in your classroom- graphic organizers, 100+ writing prompt sheets, task cards, editing checklists, and reflections sheets for CC standards W.1.1, W.1.2, and W.1.3!  For more info, click {here}!


14 comments:

Mrs. McHaffie said...

What an awesome packet!!!

Never cease to amazing me!

:)
Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

Johanna Tackitt said...

LOVE your ideas...thanks for your hard work!

☏Johanna
First Grade Fanatic!

Anna Brantley said...

Thanks so much, Johanna and Kelly! I'm glad you like the writing packets:)

Natalie said...

Let me tell you again how much I love that we both teach in Georgia! We are always on the same track, and I know that your stuff aligns perfectly.

In the cart it goes!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Brenda said...

Thanks for the freebies! My kiddos just completed our district writing prompt which happened to be a persuasive piece....& let me tell you, it was painful!! So glad this popped up on my feed today! I'm off to check out your entire pack!

Primary Inspired

Marcy said...

Thank you for the freebies! I have your bundle in my shopping cart!
Marcy
marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

Christina Marie said...

Thanks for the freebies! I am just now starting to teach opinion writing to my kids. So far so good and these freebies will help move it along. I added your pack to my wishlist!

Christina :)
Apples, Books, and Crayons
applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

Ramon Abajo said...

The packet is fantastic. Great job!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT



Leigh Langton said...

Thank you for the Freebies! Can't wait for my kiddos to use them! I love that you bundled your writing units! SOOOOOOO convenient... making it WAY TOO EASY to buy! :)

Tanya said...

Thank YOU! =)

~Tanya
A+ Firsties

Kim said...

Hi Anna!
I am so excited about your opinion writing packet! I have the narrative and informative! I will get the opinion for sure!! Thanks for all you share!
Kim
TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

Laura Ado said...

Hi Anna

I love your blog! Your opinion writing pack is great! Thanks for the freebies! I'm headed over to your tpt store now! Fun!

Laura ~ First Grade Spies
 
 

Julie Marciniak said...

Just in time for the SUPER BOWL sale! I've got 3 more of your units in my cart and ready to go!
It's so nice to be inspired by a fellow first grade teacher!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Uhu work said...

Many peoples want to earn money on internet without any investment but there is many online jobs which have many investments. Now you can earn without any investment with Just clicking and Earn daily upto 10 Dollars.
Join this Best opportunity to make money online without any investment or Charges.
HotProClicks.com