Monday, December 17, 2012

Cute Reindeer Frame Ornament!!

Like many of you, I have been going nonstop getting ready for the holidays!! So much fun. So much work.
 
One of my favorite new things I did this year was make reindeer frame ornaments with my kiddos. This was my coworker's amazing idea! Love you, Christy Britt! Thanks for letting me share your geniusness on my blog!!!
 
 
 
To make your own, you need...
 
1. brown paint
2. 4 popsicle sticks {frame}
3. 1 wooden heart {for head}
4. 2 clothespins {legs}
5. 1 red pom pom {for nose}
6. 2 wiggly eyes
7. 2 small gold pipe cleaner pieces {for antlers}
 
I assembled everything using hot glue & then had my sweeties paint it! So cute and easy!!!
 

4 comments:

Lory said...

So cute Anna
Lory

Sarah Paul said...

Those are so cute! I'll pin that for next year. :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Khrys said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks a million for sharing :) I will definitely be making those little cuties next year! I'm so glad I found your blog, it is adorable and I'm happy to be your newest follower!

lisa ann said...

Family First believes property rights, free markets, voluntary arrangements and effective safety nets provide the best opportunity for Australia and Australians to prosper. A strong and prosperous nation builds up its infrastructure - roads, ports, power stations, airports and telecommunications.