Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Math & Literacy Center Packet FREEBIE!!!

Hey friends!!! I hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend! I'm SO excited to share a freebie that I made for our sweet lil' first grade pumpkins!! I created these hands-on pumpkin themed centers to give my students an extra fun dose of data collection, number ordering, comparing & contrasting, and making words! I'm using them along with my Trick-or-Treat centers for the next couple of weeks! Can't wait!   
Click on the picture to go to my TpT shop to get your copy for FREE


Enjoy!!

8 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Awesome! You are the best!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs Cupcake said...

Super cute! Thank you!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Mrs. Griffith said...

How adorable!! I'm in love. Thanks so much for sharing. We are doing pumpkins next week and this is just perfect : )

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Anna Brantley said...

Thanks for your sweet comments!!! Glad you like the centers!!

Karyn said...

So cute Anna! Thanks so much for the freebies!
œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Sarah Paul said...

Thank you Anna! These are great!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Erica Bohrer said...

So cute and how nice of you to share for free! Missed you this weekend :(

Stephanie said...

Thanks SO SO SO Much for the freebies! Steph