Monday, March 26, 2012

Super Spring Sale, Spring Vol.2 Math Journal Prompts, and The HOTS Complete Package!!!

Click on the picture to go directly to my TpT store!!

I just posted my next set of math journal prompts- Spring Vol.2!!  The 30 cut/paste prompts center around cute lil' bunnies, eggs, chicks, birds, bugs, plants/gardens, and Earth Day! There are a variety of skills covered: addition, subtraction, creating and solving word problems, number combinations, fair shares, comparing numbers, building number patterns, coin combinations, fair trades, fractions (1/2 & 1/4) and more! Many of the prompts promote higher order thinking and multiple solutions.


I also bundled my HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) Reading Response Sheet packets!! Go check out The HOTS Complete Package if you haven't purchased the 1st edition yet! You can get all 50 reading response sheets in one download & save some $$ at the same time!!
Click {HERE} to read what teachers are saying about them!! They are hands down one of my favorite resources to incorporate creativity & higher order thinking skills into guided reading, homework, listening station response sheets, as well as my HOTS center!! The best part is that my precious students love them as much as I do!!

I'll be back soon with lots of freebies!!!
Love y'all, sweet friends!!! 

3 comments:

The Teacher's Treasure Chest said...

Love it, Anna! Great job!!! AGAIN!!

1st Grade HipHip Hooray! said...

I purchased this and think it is wonderful. Thanks! Michele

Cynthia said...

Hi Anna!

So glad to find your blog. I've seen your comments on TPT, but this is the first time I've seen your blog. I actually found it by clicking on your signature on a comment you left on another blog. Would you mind sharing with a newbie how to make a signature that automatically links to my blog?

Thanks!
Cynthia
www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

cvautrot@gilmerschools.com