Saturday, March 24, 2012

HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) Reading Response Sheets *Second Edition* Posted!!

Do you need a user friendly way {for you & your students} to incorporate higher order thinking skills into your reading and writing instruction?!?! My HOTS reading response sheets can be used in a variety of ways- as a literacy center {I call mine the HOTS center}, guided reading activities, or homework! What's even better is that I designed them to align with the Common Core standards & they can be used over and over with different books!! Check out my second set of HOTS ( Higher Order Thinking Skills) Reading Response Sheets on TpT!

 

Here's a sneak peek of all the HOTS goodies!!

You can grab your copy {HERE}!!

Coming very soon....
 I'm working hard to get them posted tomorrow!!
Hope y'all have a wonderful spring weekend!!!

No comments: