Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful!!!!


Ohhhhh, what a beautiful Thanksgiving day with friends and family!!! Loved everything about it!!! God is SO good, isn't He?!?!? What a great day to join the "I'm Thankful" linky party over at What the Teacher Wants!!

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?

Every single one of my precious 22 first graders! I seriously love them to pieces!!! So thankful for the opportunity to touch their lives!!

2. What person are you most thankful for?

I am thankful for my husband & best friend, Josh, and our healthy son, Parker!

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?

You know what...I am just THANKFUL for the entire blogging community!!! I love all of y'all and can't thank you enough for inspiring me every single day that I get on here!!!

4. What guilty pleasures are you most thankful for?

My iphone, the internet, my laptop, cute clipart, and Starbucks!!

5. What are you most thankful for?

JESUS!! I just love Him and He loves me!! Without His love and blessings, I don't know what I would do!!!

And, of course, my FAMILY!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day of giving thanks with friends and family!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
















3 comments:

Grade ONEderful said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Anna :))

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Gladys said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

Oh thank you so much for linking up!!!!!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com