Friday, October 7, 2011

Calling Guest Bloggers!!!

Hey Sweet Friends! I feel so sorry for my poor neglected blog!!! The good news is that I only have 7 days left until I'm officially D-O-N-E with graduate school!! Wooohoooo!!! It's been a lot of work, but so worth it in the end!!

I would LOVE to have a few guest bloggers keep things going over here while I'm wrapping up grad school this week!! If you are interested in posting here, please send me an e-mail at crazyforfirstgrade@hotmail.com!!

Can't wait to hear from you!!
P.S. Coming soon....

And then I promise I will get to work on a "Gobble, Gobble" adorable turkey themed packet & other Thanksgiving goodies!!! 

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Ms. McMillan said...

I can't wait to buy both!! Your units have been a huge hit in my class! :)